Friday, December 19, 2008

Heroes


HEROES camp had been an awesome experience for me and I received a lot from God. During the camp, the teachings were about ordinary people with personal weaknesses being used powerfully by God. God really reminded me that it's never about me, how weak I am or how sinful I am, it's actually about God - how powerful He is.

God also gave me big dreams to fulfill. By His grace and power, I know I can do it, with Him guiding me along the way.

"The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom."
-Deuteronomy 28:13


I'm really thankful and I feel really blessed to be able to commit my youth to such an awesome God, being able to do His work using the prime time of my life. I sincerely see it as a privilege instead of a burden. God if You can use anyone, use me. I want to be a HERO, too!

If there's anything in the world that is more meaningful than discipling people, seeing life transformations, serving a God that truely loves you and cares for you, tell me! I would like to join the community you're in! If not, why not join me in leading a meaning life by serving the Lord of the universe who loves you and calls you by name.


"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." "
-Matthew 28:18-20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home