Friday, December 19, 2008

Dinner and Dance with the Hope Brisbane gang!

The dance lesson with Lucy was super cool. Not only did we caught some cool moves from her, we also caught her the spirit in her that really desires to serve God through dance. This was also the very first contemporary class I've ever attended in my life and I loved it so much!

After the dance class, we went to Simpang to have dinner...
It was such a blessing to be able to interact with the Hope Brisbane people. This experience really blew me away because to be able to hear testimonies from the sister and brothers-in-Christ from abroad really convicted me that God is indeed moving across the world.

Keep growing Laurrane! I'm sure God will use you GREATLY in the future!:)


Chialing, Lucy and me!


Wesley and Nick!

The super tall Justin!

My only regret is missing the chance to take a photo with Torchie! Booo...

Anyway, talking to the Hope Brisbane brothers and sisters really made me feel like visiting the Hope Churches around the world to experience how people with different backgrounds and cultures serve the same God fervently together!

"For where two or three come together in my name,
there am I with them."
-Matthew 18:20

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thu Dec 25, 06:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home