Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baking Mania

I got bitten by the baking bug recently and I realised that baking is seriously super fun.

It started when liting and jiaona came my house attempting to bake a banana chocolate chip muffin without bananas and extra chocolate powder. Apparently it failed and our miffins tasted like cookies. HAHAHA

After that I made a maple syrup cake/muffin using the recipe from here and the muffins/cakes tasted super nice! Gave some to my lovely caregroup members and they said the muffins tasted great! YAY!

So today I attempted the Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins again grabbing the recipe from here.
I tell you... they were heavenly....... I ate 2 at one go!


Waiting for my lovely muffins to be baked!

The one thing I hate the most about baking - cleaning up
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ta-da!!

Don't they look delicious?!

A photo with my lovely muffins!

My stupid brother said they tasted okay but when I say you can't eat them, he was like begging me to allow him to eat la!
Chomp Chomp Chomp!

A mouth-watering pose of my heavenly muffin.... MmmMmmmm

2 Comments:

Blogger Chloe筱文 said...

YAY the muffins are nice (:

Thu Dec 18, 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger kangli said...

yay! glad that you like them:):):)

Sat Dec 20, 02:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home