Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry God

The A levels will be over in a week's time, actually it'll be over for me after tommorow as there's only two Paper 1s to do after that. I don't feel good about this examination at all. Somehow I know I'm going to retake the As.

Sorry God, I didn't do my best.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11


I know that I know that my future's in God's hands and everything that'll happen will be God's plan so I'm not afraid of my future at all. I know that God will bless me no matter what. BUT, my only concern is how are my parents going to accept that their daughter didn't do well in the A levels and that she'll be one more year than other kids to be able to attend the university. The thought of it is suffocating me...

I know it may sound very ironic but I can't help feeling this way.

God please help me.

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"
-Matthew 6:26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home