Thursday, November 01, 2007

Kangli's back

OKAY, i know, I haven't been blogging, didn't even update my profile and stuff... I was busy alright..

Anyway, the promotional examination was over long time ago and phew, I got PROMOTED! And, my results are better than expected so I felt really blessed! I think God really blessed me a lot because not long before the examination I was busy with the anniversary dance and.. HEROES. Yes, HEROES. (I finished 23 episodes of it in 3 days!)

I just came back from Studiowu, attended the Latin Hip Hop class conducted by Bryan and it sucked big time. The studio was so crowded that I couldn't see or even hear him, not to say learn the dance steps properly. Most importantly I couldn't see myself! Bryan was great, he tried to move around so that people at the back, which includes me, can see and learn but the class size is really too big for him to handle. Oh, he was really very encouraging and asked people not to give up dancing just because they attended their first lesson and think that they couldn't coordinate. He said if you can dance really well after just attending a few lessons then spending 10 years of his life learning how to dance is dumb because it took him 10 years of learning to make him who he is now. Yeah! Don't give up! Anyway, I think I'll just stick to MTV dance and maybe try out Pop Jazz :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home