Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jurong Bird Park!

WHEE! On friday I went to work at Jurong Bird Park with almost the whole caregroup and I had lots of fun!

After unloading and setting up everything early in the morning, we were all ready to welcome all the primary school kids to the Little Red Dot event! Before the start of the race I was stationed as the ushers to welcome and sit the kids at the Amphitheatre. I really had fun doing that because I see a lot of kids who were really excited for this big day and some even did researches on the bird park! They were really determined to win the 1st price which includes an ipod shuffle each member!! Okay anyway, I went to my station and sat there for the whole morning waiting for cute little kids to ask stamp from me. Muahahaha.

Then after all the hard work and lunch provided by them, my caregroup set of for our own little trip around the bird park!!!

These are some photos I took with my lousy camera. Haha.



This owl looks like Hedwig.


Super Scary Owls :|


Penguins!



I snapped a photo of this little girl at the entrance! Cute! I LOVE BABIES!

Liting says this looks like the scene in Jurassic Park. Haha

Maurise and Hanyun.


Me! Yes, I know I look like a philipino maid.

Elaine feeding a Lory




Someone was afraid to cross this bridge. Lalala

Yay! I not only had fun but also earned monay~! Muahahaha! Thank God!

* This post had been in my draft for quite a long time. So the actual date should be 9th Nov

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home