Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm just bored and couldn't sleep so I decided to post an update on my life.

Just came back from dance at StudioWu, really enjoyed myself! But sigh, I wonder how long more must I take and how much more practice will I need to dance like a pro... How I wish my mother had sent me to ballet or whatever dance lessons (erm take line dance out please) when I was a little girl......

Oh, just remembered I have training tomorrow! Nowadays trainings are crazy, all the running and conditioning! Warm up is either 6 or 8 rounds of the stupid stadium.. But seriously speaking my stamina and endurance level really improved a lot all thanks to these physical trainings. Actually our body can do much more than what we expect, it all depends on our mental strength, so to clear these tough trainings, all you have to do is to tell yourself you can do it. Yes, I know it sounds super cliche, but this is how I actually endure those crazy trainings! you're half way through! 3 more rounds! 1 more round! Last set! Don't stop!

Anyway, I'm really excited and looking forward to church camp!! Really anticipating God's touch, directions, visions, dreams and love to rain down on me!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home