Thursday, June 21, 2007

mugging


I'd been mugging in school for 6 hours!



How I wish exams will be over like right now! The day after my mid-year examination is so near yet so far. The examination will be over in 6 days yet time seem to be ticking very slowly........



But this time I have God in my mind, although studying gets frustrating at times, God never fail to give me peace and joy. I'm studying for God! Whatever results I get is in God's PERFECT plan!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " - Jer 29:11


The door that God closes, no one can open; the door God opens no one can close...


* The joy and peace that I received from God can never be compared to anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home