Saturday, January 27, 2007

A SMALL appetite

wheeee!~

Today was the first EX3 service and I thought Pastor Shirley preached really well. I loved the part about the sports car driving at 20km/hr. I'm determined to live life to the fullest with GOD! The service really refreshed me and reminded me what I am on earth for :)

Nowadays I'm having an OH MY GOSH appetite. Okay let me recall what I ate today...... For breakfast at around 10am, I ate a chocolate cake. Then after the dance ministry auditions (which went quite smoothly) at 12noon, I ate wanton mee PLUS lianrong bao. For dinner, I ate my current favourite food-- chicken rice and, ahem, a big piece of pizza from Saniro pizza. hehe.

Enjoy the food while you can! Come on, girls out there stop dieting!! Life is SO bland without FOOD!!!

Yinling said maybe because it's the pig year that's why I'm eating so much, no link can? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home