Friday, January 05, 2007

Vincitore

What you wanna be ah?
ATLAS WARRIORS!
What you wanna be ah?
ATLAS WARRIORS!
What type?
NUMBER ONE!
What type?
NUMBER ONE!

GOOOOOOO....... ATLAS!


Weeeeee... Just back from Meridian Junior College's orientation (Vincitore) and had lots of fun :)


Day 1 (3 Jan)
It was a TERRIBLE day. Basically, meridian has 5 different houses -- ATLAS (yellow), Miranda (black), Phobos (red), Callisto (blue) and Triton (green). Unfortunately, me liting and huiying ended up in different houses :( Liting went Miranda, Huiying went Phobos, obviously, I was in Atlas. I was the most unlucky one -- to go to a group without any people I know, not even someone from anglican. To make things WORST, there were only 6 girls excluding me. Moreover, they had their own clicks from their own school T-T. Therefore, I made myself the outcast. This explains why I felt horrible even up till a point when I felt like crying (but I didn't cry okay). WE danced, cheered, played games however the people weren't enthusiastic at all. I guess the leaders were having a real hard time getting us involved. haha.

Day2 (4 Jan)
I started to talk to the girls and it made me felt much better as they didn't not welcome me. haha. At first we were all still quite soft and passive in the morning but when the MMM(something like amazing race) the guys in my group started to high. Had fun and we came in champion group for our route :) Things started to turn out well and the mass dancing sessions were "high-er" too.

Day3 (5 Jan)
It was Wet and Wild time. When they say wet and wild, it IS wet and wild. I was totally drenched when I only went to the first station. The game i/cs and the og leaders splashed and poured water on us when we were playing the games, even if the games have nothing to do with water. But I had great fun :) Everyone was much more enthusiastic than before, me myself played and cheered ebthusiastically.

The campfire at night was crazy. We cheered and cheered and cheered. So what if Atlas came in 4th ( out of the 5 houses)? The most important thing is that we had fun! Wheeeeeee!

I really want to thank my og leaders as they were really patient and nice to us even when we were really not enthusiastic. Thanks for giving us such a great orientation~


Wheeee eeee eeeee!
Gambate! Gambate! MJ! MJ!
Gambate! Gambate! MJ! MJ!
MJC!
MJ will win the war
MJ will win the war
Who dares to mess with us will be CHAO TA!
Who dares to mess with us will be CHAO TA!
Na na na na na Na na na na na
MJ ah ah ebba~
MJ ah ah ebba~
MJ ah ah ebba~
SWA!

Tell me Tell me who's the Best?
MERIDIAN MERIDIAN is the BEST!
Tell me Tell me who's the Best?
MERIDIAN MERIDIAN is the BEST!
Who's the Best?
MERIDIAN!
Who's the Best?
MERIDIAN!

GOOOOOOOO.... MERIDIAN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home