Wednesday, January 17, 2007

An answered prayer

Phew! Finally finished my "Bai She Zuan 100". For those people who know the website, do drop by and take a look at my new production. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, enough crap.

The Civics Grouping is out -- I'm in 07S202.

The real timetable is out. There's no more long long breaks in between lectures and I got to meet my Civics Group people! They are really nice people, easy to get along with and enthusiastic at times. haha. Most importantly, finally I have someone I know in the same CG as me -- Qiqin.

Besides my civics-mates, I got to know some of my tutors, all of them looked nice. haha. Oh, and my Physics tutor was a scientist! How cool is that?! He'd been to HongKong, ShangHai, Tokyo and Canada to do researches. He even had an experience as a farmer in Canada growing corns that were fat and juicy. hahahaha.

I really hope the "first three months" will be over soon so that yanlin, vivian, chewpeng can come and join me and liting at MJC. It'll definitely be much more fun-er with them around...

Today during care-group, God answered my prayer and gave me the burden to feel for the lost. Thus, just now on the messenger I invited my OG-mate to service this saturday and... she agreed!! God had been really good to me, He didn't give me the burden and leave me alone. I HAVE A VISITOR!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home