Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Last caregroup :(

Had caregroup today, it was the last caregroup. The atmosphere was a little wierd when I reach the RC, I guess everyone can't bear to leave each other... We were only starting to get used to each others' presence; just starting to get to know each other at a deeper level. Although we may be irritated during some occassions but we were also enjoying each others' presence...

Anyway we played Uno Stacko and had fun~ hahaha.

Oooooo, the stack of blocks are floatingg.... hahahahaha.

Actually, there's one block below. Gotcha! HAHAHA


The forfeit -- drink the Ginseng Tea. I went to the Herbal Tea shop and asked the uncle to give me the most bitter drink. But, actually it's not really bitter.


Vivian tried to pull these two blocks at the same time but failed -- the whole stack collapsed. HAHA

I sew this handphone pouch for Yinling. Nice!

EC1!!

(from right: ting, yinling, vivian, kerlyn, huijuan, jolene, tryphoza, me)

I'll definitely miss this caregroup as this is the caregroup that help me take a step out in commiting to the church, to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home