Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sharing Christ

I really want to thank God for giving me this breakthrough -- sharing Him to someone I know for only about 1 week. I prayed for courage to share and bring people to chruch and God gave them to me. I'm really happy and I guess I'm going to be addicted to bring more people to church!

Actually in the past, I'll always be on the verge of bursting into tears whenever I try to share Christ to people. I really don't know why. I prayed to God for me to not be so emotional and I could share like most people do. I did it on Saturday!! There should be joy since He died for all our sins and there's a room for me in heaven!! Although my visitor -- josephine -- didn't convert, but she said she believe it's just that she don't like to commit and she'll feel guilty if she accept and not commit. I really hope God can touch her (like how He touch me and make me more commited to Him). She's a really easy-going and nice girl, so I really look forward to shepherding her :) Okay, I'm still working hard towards loving everyone I meet in my life =p

God told me to guard my mouth. I admit I'd been mean and gossiped a little. I'm still trying to change. It takes a whole lot of self-discipline to not to gossip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home