Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Happy new year folks! haha. I had a great first day of 2007 going out with my mom and her friends. First we met and had lunch at Crystal Jade Restaurant at Parkway Parade. We ordered TOO much food and we end up spinning the suzane( I don't know how to spell. Don't laugh), finishing up the food that stop in front of your seat. It was quite fun. HAHA. Oh ya, I saw Adrian Pang while eating. His two kids are cute, I wanted to take a picture of them secretly but I'm afraid to be sued. haahahhahahaha..

Yum Yum!
Leftover food. I tried my BEST to eat as much as I could.


I was the oldest among the kids so you can guess how young they are. Kids won't miss arcades in shopping malls, so we went to the Timezone. I played DDR and the basketball machine. As I was the oldest, I was incharge of the card and had to be where those kids are.... and I was so shocked by one of the little kids' level of play in "Percussion Master".


She got an "S" grade and I can testify that the game was quite tough. Kids nowadays......

After all the madness, we went to East Coast Park which was just 10 minutes walk away. Okay I know it's kind of wierd, but we went.

My stomach gave me a signal its dinner time so we went to eat steamboat at marine parade. It was DELICIOUS! Especially the mutton cooked in the TOM YUM SOUP. Initially I hated tom yum soups because I find the taste real wierd, but after today's dinner, I changed my mind.


Tom Yum on the left, Chicken on the right (obviously)



*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP*

Oh, there's a tinky-winky (teletubies) look- alike among the kids.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


I reached home at around 10.30pm. At first I was really exhausted and was about to sleep after a bath, but looking at the horrible mess in my bedroom, I couldn't stand it anymore.

BEFORE



AFTER
Clean and PINK~
Lastly, as a new year treat for all of you..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
LAUGH!

My LOVELY sister :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home