Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Best Birthday in the 16 years

I just slipped and fall in the lift, my butt still hurt a little, luckily there was no one around otherwise it'll be SO embarrassing.

I really want to thank God for giving me friends that love me so much and celebrated my 16th birthday with me.

On the 23rd, my family sang me a birthday song (my dad through the web-camera) and my mom gave me my birthday present -- a hongbao with the blue note in it. hehe. The next day, I slacked around at home until dinner whereby my mom served salmon, porkchops, brocolli. Although it was just a simple dinner but my family joked around at the dinner table and I really enjoyed it :)

On the 25th, there was a christmas-cum-my birthday celebration party which took place in sakae. We had lots of fun bullying nana, exchanging presents. I recieved a silver necklace with a flower pendant on it from my angel -- chewpeng. I loved it :) For my birthday presents, they gave me.....



black leggings,



black suspenders,


skin food Flash lights crayon.

I really love them! These are the best birthday presents I'd ever recieved! Thanks!!

Today I went to Seoul Garden to have lunch with my primary school friends. They sang me a birthday song SUDDENLY and everyone gave me birthday wishes. Everything was recorded down and it's going to be burnt into a cd-rom as my birthday present. Although that present was not expensive but it's priceless.

I want to thank all my friends for making this memorable birthday possible. I really appreciate everything you all did for me :) thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home