Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today we went all the way to Yishun to play a friendly game with Northland Secondary. I had a great time! I really felt good when I'm playing with Leecheng. Although we didn't train with each other for almost 3 months, we can still play very well together. It was as if we were back in our secondary 2 days. I really enjoyed myself.

I've been depressed and felt lousy for the past few days, but all my troubles and fears are driven away by Leecheng. It's so good to have her back! We are really " Tian Xia Wu Di ", no one can replace her.

I'm happy partly because coach gave us a treat at swensons today! Coach, liting, leecheng and I shared one giant earthquake :) Thanks for the treat coach!

I'm not depressed anymore! I'm happy! Thanks to Leecheng, thanks to coach. Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home