Thursday, March 16, 2006

Today had training under the scorching sun at school. After yesterday's friendly game and tuesday trip to Wild Wild Wet, I was very tanned already. After about 3 hours under the stupid sun today, liting say I look like a malay from the back :'(

Training was very slacky in the beginning when 3 secondary ones came. We were suppose to help coach train them and yet only 3 of them turned up. All of them are mommy-girls, most did not turn up because their parents didn't let them come. I doubt this batch can produce any results :

After training the secondary ones we had a game with the c division. Trashed them in the first 4 quarters but they caught up in the last 2 quarters when we played any position we like :p

After training went the tampines mall's crystal jade to have dinner with my family. Actually my mother went there to buy a television, a PLASMA. She's so spendthrift, a normal television will do, yet she insist on buying a plasma. I can buy so many pairs of sports shoes and clothes with that money! I'm still trying very hard to convince my mother not to make that stupid move.

Tomorrow have Blaze training, hope everything goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home