Friday, March 31, 2006

It rained and I couldn't go blaze training. At 6.45pm, I was told that the training was cancelled. Yet, at 8.05pm, puiyee called informing me training was resumed! But there's no use telling me at that point of time, by the time I reach kallang netball court, it would've been 9 plus. It's all my handphone's fault! Even if I was charging it, I can't switch it on.

However, although my trip my second home was ruined, I stay home and watched "Zhong Ji Yi Ban" (recommanded by tingz). The sight of DaDong lifted my spirits! Oh gosh! He is the third guy in this year that I've considered a real male. Finally, there someone new in my male list -- 1. Josh Harnett 2. Ben Affleck 3. Wang Dong Chen :)

Sometimes when I was watching "Zhong Ji Yi Ban", I admire the students in "Zhong Ji Yi Ban" standing out and speaking up for their friends during troubled times, because I can't, I don't even have the courage for to speak up for myself. I'm such a coward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home