Saturday, March 25, 2006

I feel that kallang netball centre is where I belong.

For tuesday's training we did BMX and on wednesday I ran 12 rounds around the field. I had muscle ache all over my body and I felt as if I will collapse any moment. Moreover, my cough is getting out of control day by day.

On friday's school training I felt heavy because of my muscle aches and couldn't concentrate. I couldn't lift my legs and felt like giving up. It was very exhausting.

However, once I step into kallang netball centre at night for Blaze training, I can easily lift my legs up -- I could even fly. I love netball and kallang netball centre is like my second home.

I don't know why now I'm not attracted to males ( except josh harnett and ben afleck :D ). Maybe I will turn out to be a lesbian, who knows? :p Guys suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home