Saturday, September 03, 2005

thank God

weeeeeee! back again. haha. my dad reached singapore safely in God's hands. n our c div got 2nd in PESS! wooohooo! congrats! haha. thanks lord :)
i have sooooooooooo much thanks-giving to make! my dad. my family. my healthy body. my results. my brain. my talents. my friends.. everything ard me are gifts from the lord.

i feel like elaborating my trip to PESS. haha.

ok. haha. the funny thing happen in the canteen of NTU. haha. me n cheng were sooooo boring n sian tested the clearity of chengz's new hp. hahahahahaha. we took zoomed-in pics of our juniors without them knowing. muahahahahahaha. some are sleeping. some are tie-ing up their hair n stuff. i shall ask cheng to upload. muahahahahaa.

oh ya. before tat ms loh gave us $10 to buy food. cuz we were GREAT seniors n went down to help them take score collect goodie bag etc. hahaha. so we bought drinks , one plate of fried rice n one sauce rice ( i dunno wat's tat called ). *alert* the fried rice is rated 5-stars by Kangli Chen!! super nice lor!! really taste like 5 star hotel de! i shall eat it again tmr! ;) but when we had lots of fun among ourselves. we notice tat ms loh was very lonely, i felt very bad cuz she gave us $10 to eat leh. then we like sort of ignored her :( hope she dun mind.

soooooooo thank god.

ahhh. tmr another long day. BUT hols r here! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home