Tuesday, September 06, 2005

boring

siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

now i rather go sch than stay at home rot!
i'm blogging now cuz i'm BORED.

today i went to sakae sushi at eastpoint with my dad sis n bro. ate a little only cuz i wasnt hungry. actually i wasnt very excited cuz my dad treating us. he abit broke ah. i didnt really enjoy it cuz my dad is leaving for korea tdy. so there was a sad atmosphere there. haix.

anyway. my dad juz left for korea again an hour ago when i was in my tution class. i think it's better not to see him leave cuz i will most probably cry.
but now i'm ok cuz i've got a whole lot of faith in God. He will definitely take good care of my father. i'm sure of tat :)

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i shall go out tmr. mayb to orchard. haha. cuz i had lots of fun tat day with yanlin tingz n chengz at orchard. hahaha. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home